University and Commonwealth Government Scholarships are available for international applicants.
The 2020 Scholarships at Conestoga College for regional category is offering scholarships for several international students to aid their studies and lessen their financial burden while maintaining excellence.
Eligible Students will receive one scholarship from up to two categories:
A. Entrance Scholarships
B. Regional Scholarships
C. Priority Program Scholarships
D. International Scholars Research Assistantships
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Conestoga College.
Scholarships to be taken at: Conestoga College, Canada
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to $3,000.
Subject Eligibility: All courses and programmes tenable at the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
General Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the Conestoga College International Regional Scholarships in Canada;
- Applicants must be excellent in past academic performance
- Applicants must enrol in the eligible program at the college.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Also Checkout Out : International Excellence Scholarship in Australia 2020/2021
Application Deadline: Open
How to Apply for the Conestoga College International Regional Scholarships in Canada :
- Complete the General Award Application including the Study Period Budget and Financial Need essay
- Submit reference letters as required in the award description, indicating which award(s) for which you want consideration