American rapper, Cardi B put her breasts on display this
Applications are invited for PhD Scholarships in Statistical / Machine Learning from domestic and international students for the academic year 2018-2019.
Applicants are required to gain admission to and enrol in the Bachelor of Mathematics or a related degree as full-time students.
The University of Wollongong is an Australian public research university located in the coastal city of Wollongong, New South Wales, approximately 80 kilometres south of Sydney.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Statistical / Machine Learning.
- Scholarship Award: The UOW scholarship is AUD$26 300 per year for three years full time. An additional top-up scholarship of AUD$3,700 per year for three years full time is also available for outstanding candidates. Tuition fees for international students (for up to 4.5 years) will be waived.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Both Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants should hold, or be close to completing, an Honours 1 undergraduate degree or a Masters degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, or a closely related field. The ideal candidate will have an interest in the development of statistical learning/machine learning methodology and computation, excellent mathematical and programming skills, and an interest in using them to model and predict environmental phenomena. Self-motivation, a strong research potential, and good oral and written communication skills are essential criteria.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applications must include a copy of your CV detailing your previous education experience and academic transcripts. It is expected that the successful applicant will be available to commence this scholarship by October 31, 2019.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, please contact Dr Andrew Zammit Mangion via email.