Management of the New York University, United States of America understands
The Fully Funded joint MSc Scholarship programme for International Students s part of a selected group of international postgraduate programmes that benefits from the EPOS funding scheme offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Currently applications are being received from eligible students of Developing Nations for the joint MSc Scholarship programme 2020, fully funded to study in Germany.
The United Nations University- Institute of Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS) and the Geography Department of the University of Bonn welcome applicants who possess a first degree (Bachelor’s) in a higher education programme in Geography or a related discipline to be part.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Scholarships to be taken at: United Nations University.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters.
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Subject Eligibility: Masters programme at the Institute of Environmental and Human Security.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from Developing Countries are eligible.
Core Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Eligible candidates should fulfil the following requirements in addition to the general eligibility criteria for the Master’s programme:
- Being a candidate from an eligible Developing Country (check the list on DAAD website);
- Having at least 2 years of work experience after the Bachelor’s and before applying for Epos programme (i.e. with an NGO, GO, or the private sector);
- Having graduated from their Bachelor not more than 5 years ago;
- Having completed no other Master in a similar field of studies;
- Wishing to apply the post-Master knowledge in career as practitioner (not in an academic area/PHD) further contributing to development;
- Being ready to fully commit to start with the Joint Master Programme once accepted by Joint Master’s selection committee and for funding through Epos
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019.
How-to-Apply for the International joint MSc Scholarship programme 2020:
In order to apply for the scholarship programme, please fill in the following online application, and send your documents via e-mail to email@example.com.