Studying abroad may be one of the most best experiences
Erasmus Mundus Global Scholarships to Study in Europe 2020/2021 is open as international Students are being offered a chance to get a fully funded masters scholarship for a study program in some selected universities in Europe is organised under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships.
The scholarship award covers tuition fees, a monthly allowance, participation costs (including insurance coverage), installation cost and contribution to cover travel cost.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The European Commission.
Scholarships to be taken at: Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) in Belgium, Université François Rabelais Tours (UFRT) in France, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) in Spain, Technische Universität Berlin (TUB) in Germany, and Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (TU/e) in Netherlands.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters.
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: Not Specified.
Subject Eligibility: All Subject Areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Global eligibility (please refer to official website for country specific eligibility)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for this Erasmus Mundus Global Scholarships to Study in France, applicants must:
- have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree (i.e., the equivalent of 180 ECTS) with a major in computer science, from an accredited university.
- be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test equivalent to level B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Students applying for a JMD scholarship for a specific academic intake are not allowed to submit a scholarship application to more than three JMD consortia.
- Students who have already obtained a JMD scholarship, an Erasmus Mundus Master Course scholarship, or an Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate scholarship are not eligible to apply for an additional scholarship under the JMD action.
- Students benefiting from a JMD scholarship cannot benefit from another EU grant while pursuing their studies in an Erasmus+ JMD.
Recommended for You: Federal Government Scholarship Awards (BEA) 2020/2021 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
Scholarship Award Value and Benefits:
- Tuition fee cover depending on category as follows;
- Partner Countries students: €9000 / year;
- Programme Countries students: €4500 / year.
- All scholarship holders will receive an insurance meeting the minimum insurance requirements of the Erasmus+ programme for JMDs.
How to Apply : Application Procedures for the Erasmus Mundus Global Scholarships to Study in Europe 2020
Interested and eligible candidates should: Visit the Scholarship Website for Further Details.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2019