The Mastercard fully funded Scholarships (Sciences Po) 2020/2021 is currently
Full funded scholarships are up for full-time master’s degree program that will start of from 2020 autumn semester in Sweden. The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professional (SISGP) in Sweden hereby request application from global professionals with strong leadership and academic background to apply for a fully-funded master’s degree.
Swedish Institute scholarship is always very competitive and seeks to pick up the best and most qualified candidate among a pool of several applications.
Applicants can start by applying for a master’s degree programme at universityadmissions.se, starting from 16th October, 2019 – 15th January, 2020.
Applying for a Swedish Institute scholarship starts from 10th February, 2020 – 20th February, 2020.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swedish Institute
Scholarships to be taken at: Sweden
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees, living expenses of SEK 10,000 per month, travel grant of SEK 15,000, insurance against illness and accident, membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders, membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship. Note that the travel grant is a one-time payment for the study period and does not apply to students already living in Sweden.
Scholarship Slots: 300
Subject Eligibility: Subjects eligible for SI scholarships
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for students from the eligible countries.
You may also consider applying for: Global Excellence Scholarships UK for international students 2020/2021
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicant must have worked a minimum of 3,000 hours in terms of work experience
- Applicant must have demonstrated strong leadership ability from current or previous employment.
- Applicant must be a citizen of a country eligible for SI scholarship award.
- Applicants’ master’s programme must be eligible for SI scholarship award.
- Applicant must have been offered admission into an eligible master’s programme in a Swedish University by 3rd April, 2020 and must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities.
Application Procedure for the Fully-Funded Postgraduate Scholarships for Global Professionals in Sweden, 2020
- Applicants are to apply for a master’s programme at universityadmission.se from October 16, 2019 – January 15, 2020
- Apply for an SISGP Scholarship starting from 10th February, 2020 – 20th February, 2020
- Applicants will be notified from university admission on the 3rd of April, 2020
- Announcement of 300 successful SI scholarship recipients will be done on 24th April, 2020.
Application Deadline: February 20th, 2020