Tourists were seen using the evacuation slide on the runway, as
The University of Arizona is offering International Tuition Awards which offers $4,000 – $24,000 per academic year for freshman or $5,000 per academic year for transfer students.
The University of Arizona is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona. Established in 1885, the University of Arizona, the state’s super land-grant university with two medical schools, produces graduates who are real-world ready through its 100% Engagement initiative.
Recognized as a global leader, the UA is also a leader in research, bringing more than $606million in research investment each year, and ranking 21st among all public universities in the USA.
The UA is advancing the frontiers of interdisciplinary scholarship and entrepreneurial partnerships and is a member of the Association of American Universities, the 62 leading public and private research universities.
- Application Deadline:
- Course Level: Awards are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Awards are given to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The University of Arizona offers the International Tuition Award which offers $4,000 – $24,000 per academic year for freshman OR $5,000 per academic year for transfer students.
- Number of Scholarships: A limited number of merit-based scholarships may be awarded to admitted students for Fall 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Awards are open to international students.
Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
Meet the criteria from the charts above.
In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by August 1 for Fall 2019.
Scholarship recipients must accept their award by paying their enrollment fee by May 1 for freshmen and by September 1 for transfer students.
Sponsored students are not eligible. However, if sponsorship is for years two – four only, a one time award may be applied per the charts above.
Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admitted students are not eligible.
- English Language Requirements: International applicants whose primary language is not English, or who attended school in a non-English speaking country, must prove English proficiency.