Time to make some money on the side, as Facebook
The NNPC/MEGCO scholarship award program is an award with the mandate of developing indigenous human capacity to meet up with the needs of the less privileged Nigerian students.
The NNPC/MEGCO 2020 scholarship hereby invites applications from Nigerian students who are qualified to apply for the 2020 Undergraduate, Masters and PhD scholarships for students in Colleges of Education, Polytechnics and universities.
Qualified and interested students are hereby requested to apply for the 2020 NNPC/MEGCO Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship scheme for Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NNPC/MEGCO
Scholarship to be taken at: Nigeria
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
N 250,000 – N 350,000
Subject Eligibility: Any Full-time undergraduate and postgraduate courses tenable in any Nigerian educational institution.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for Nigerian students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 NNPC/MEGCO Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Nigerian students undertaking any undergraduate or postgraduate course in a recognized Nigerian university.
- Applicants are to provide scan copies of first degree certificates or statement of results for masters applicants; PhD applicants must provide scan copies of their masters degree certificate. They are also to provide NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Applicants are to provide scan copies of WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE.
- Applicants are to provide admission letter, state of origin and local government identification certificates and recent passport photograph.
- PhD applicants are to provide research proposal of not more than 6 pages to include topic, introduction, literature review, research questions, novelty, methodology, mode of data collection, expected outcomes and appropriate references.
How to Apply for the 2020 NNPC/MEGCO Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
Applicants are to visit the official webpage and apply online while ensuring that they follow the instructions provided.
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2020