Atiku Abubakar’s legal adviser Uyi Giwa Osagie, has been arrested
Scholarship 2020/2021 International Students at University of Sheffield, UK has started for new intakes. The internationally recognised University of Sheffield is inviting applications from international students for its first degree programs will be awarded Scholarship to for the 2020 academic year.
The undergraduate scholarships available for students starting their studies in the next academic session and will be awarded 50% tuition discount in addition to other benefits.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sheffield.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Sheffield, UK.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award/Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: 50% of the tuition fee.
Subject Eligibility: All undergraduate courses that is tenable at the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
General Eligibility Criteria:
To qualify for the 2020 International Baccalaureate Scholarship;
- Applicants must be an international students.
- Applicants must be studying for or currently hold the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Holders must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Your degree/foundation program must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2020.
- Students must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programs split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield in program year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programs are considered as postgraduate taught programs and are not eligible for any undergraduate financial aid.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
- English Language Requirements: Claimants need to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Also for You: Merit Awards for International Students 2020/2021, USA
How-to-Apply for the 2020 International Baccalaureate Scholarship at University of Sheffield :
First, candidates are advised to take admission to the undergraduate so as to qualify to apply for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 4 May 2020.
You can apply for this scholarship through an online application form. The form is accessed via MUSE (our online portal for applicants). If you are eligible, you’ll receive an email inviting you to apply after you have been offered a place on a course at The University of Sheffield. You can start application through an online application form.