We’ve talked about the must know facts about budget airlines
We be sharing an interesting guide on all the information you will need if you are going to apply for a France visa soon.
If you are interested in travelling to France but aren’t sure about the visa application process, you have come to the right place. follow these steps and you will be one step closer to making your dreams of international travel to the city of love, Paris, and stylish French Riviera city, Nice, a reality!
Please note that this process only applies to Nigerian passport holders who want to travel to France for tourism purposes.
The application process for a France visitor visa (or Schengen visa for France) usually takes between 10-15 working days, but some applications can take up to a month. Once you have secured a visa, you will be allowed to stay in France for up to 90 days within a 6-month period.
How to apply
- Use the Visa Wizard to check which visa you need
- Gather all the necessary documents
- Create an account on the France-Visas website
- Fill out the online application form
- Download the completed application and document checklist
- Make an appointment at a VFS Application Centre
- Attend your appointment and submit your application at a VFS Application Centre
- Pay the visa fees
- Submit biometrics (if applicable)
- Wait to be notified by VFS when your passport is ready
- Collect your passport or wait for it to be couriered
Note: You should apply for a France visa at least 4 weeks before you plan to travel.
VFS offers several additional services such as courier, photo booth facility, photocopy facilities, premium lounge access, and SMS notifications.